About the Author
Everyday is a beautiful day. Change your perception and you will see it around you.
- Chrysanthemum Goji Longan Jelly
- Peanut Sesame Seeds Brittle (花生芝麻酥糖）
- No Refined-Sugar: Date Glutinous Rice Cake (Zhao Nian Gao – 無糖棗年糕)
- Gluten-Free Protein-Rich Cuttable Cookies
- Chocolate Chip & Fig Granola
- Holiday Morning Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 3 Minute Waffle Sandwich
- Quinoa Bibimbap (Vegan)
- Orange Almond Flourless Cake
Tag Archives: tea
The weekend is packed with actions, from eating to baking (lots and lots of baking which I will post later). There’s nothing better to do on this Sunday late afternoon other than unwind and relax over a cup of Vietnamese … Continue reading
Are you contemplating to fight the crowds for a little taste of Black Friday? It’s Thanksgiving tradition. Why not?! You will be ready for the challenge with this homemade remedy tea that sure will keep you hydrated, warm, and focus … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Happy Friday. It’s drizzling outside. Come inside to join me for a cup of hot tea. And how about a Cup O Noodle for lunch.